Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A toast to one of my favorite couples!

Congratulations, John and Amy, who got engaged over the weekend! I'm so happy for you both! You are both so special to me, and were there for me during times in my life where I felt like I had no one in the world, and to see the two of you together and in love warms my heart! So tonight, even though it's mine and Mike's anniversary, we will toast to our dear friends who are about to embark on one of the most amazing adventures in life- living happily ever after. Love you guys!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say Happy Anniversary and please note that this is the 4th time i have wished you a Happy Anniversary and i still haven't heard back from you. Check out my blog, it's all about you and Mike...I hope you have an AMAZING day. Make sure to give mike a big fat kiss from me, and a little somthin, somthin from you! wink, wink! Love you both!

Amy said...

Thanks Rach. Hope you and Mike had a great day. I put some pictures from the proposal night up on my blog too. We miss you so much and wish you could have been up here to celebrate with us. When are you coming up to visit?

Rachel said...

Actually I'll be in your neck of the woods Sunday evening- I'm taking Bec home, so I was hoping to see you and your man!

becca said...

brings warmth to my heart... rach you are just beggin to be made fun of...who says that!!