Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My New Camera




So I've been waiting and waiting, and saving, and saving to get a digital camera, and today I finally got it! I've never been so happy to see a UPS man! The camera is the Canon 20D, and it's a lot like the 35mm I had before, so I can use the lenses. I remember when I got my Canon 35mm Rebel 4 years ago at Christmas, I didn't move from the couch for an hour because I was engrossed in the manual. Well, today was just the same, and when I finally got a handle on everything, I got in my car and headed to the park. I got some good shots! I've posted a few just to show ya! I love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are lovely pictures honey!Can't wait to see the pictures you do on the weekend! Nice that the old lenses will interchange!

I got your phone call last night but it was late when I got home from Josh's game - they did not do well at all/lost to a 0-7 team!! They HAVE to win the game Friday night! See you soon honey. Drive safely - love Mom

becca said...

rach these pictures are great. Nanette and gabe are gonna be STOKED! hehehe...yes i just said the word stoked...i am sure john will make fun of me later...such is life...