Thursday, March 01, 2012

Rochester Photography | Headshots for Thirty-One


I got to spend Sunday afternoon with a beautiful group of women who work for an awesome company called Thirty-One. Aimee (who is in the middle) treated the girls to spa treatments at the Del Monte Spa in Pittsford, where I met them.  Amongst the manicures and pedicures, Aimee arranged for everyone to get some head shots taken as well.  I know- Aimee is awesome.  I would work for her any day of the week.
We all had a blast, and I am so happy to have been part of giving this gift to such wonderful, hardworking women!
If you look through the Thirty-One website and see something you like, feel free to contact Aimee and she will be glad to help out! www.mythirtyone.com/aimeebennett




Such a beautiful Spa- seriously, I will be begging for some pampering from here for my birthday.






1 comment:

"Cottage By The Sea" said...

You look radiant and no one deserves it more than you!