Thursday, September 22, 2005

My First Blog!


This is officially my first blog! I've given in to the times, and I'm allowing both strangers and friends alike to get a glimps of my personal life! I'm doing this mostly to keep in contact with my friends and family back in NY (because I miss you all so much!), but I'm also doing this as a way to work through any problems or ideas that i have. I'm a true believer of getting things off your chest, and this is a perfect way to do it!

So there isn't much going on here in Pittsburgh....Mike and I are singing in a wedding this weekend for our friends, Marcy and Jeremy. We met them at church the first weekend we came down here, and we've been friends here ever since! I can't wait to see Marcy in her wedding dress. She is actually wearing the same dress as my best friend, Christy, wore at her wedding back in August. It's a georgeous dress, and I'm sure Marcy will be stunning in it just like Chrisy was.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Either you have too much time on your hands, or not enough...but i'm glad you are able to do this for any other reason but to get things off your chest. Just remember whenever you need a voice to give you advice i'm always here for you! See you in a few days!

Anonymous said...

hey rachie!

i feel so privileged to be subject of your first blog :) i look forward to reading more about daily life in Pittsburgh and the inner workings of your soul. I love you and miss you so much...I hope to see you soon!

luv, christy

Anonymous said...

BLOG this...can you tell me exactly what a blog is anyway? It's great to get things off your chest but does Mike know about this? Lastly, those people who truley want something...make it happen. Those that truely don't...make excuses. Peace from the Left Coast.

Dr. KP

becca said...

hey rach! look...all my friends are here... HI EVERYONE I MISS YOU! CB, can't wait to see you on tuesday...christy, can't wait to see you next weekend. Jaime, i can't wait to see you tonight...Kurt....uh...don't know when i will see you but i can't wait. hehehe. peace from the east coast....

becca said...

to all who would like to see how rach's better half lives, you can vist my blog, just click on my name or go to beccalj.blogspot.com

becca said...

john, i just don't want anyone to forget about the little people. am i so wrong....:(

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is ALL true - the 'other' twin has been a pain from the start! (especially I can attest to that! ha) But they both are very special girls and have been GREAT daughters...so proud of the wonderful husbands they have too! Have a great day Rachel....love to you. - Mom