Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm an awful friend!

So yesterday was my bestest friend in the whole world's birthday, and yours truly forgot to call her! How bad of a friend am I? Her name is Jaime, and I've known her since high school. At first i was totally intimidated by her, but during our junior year, when we were on the same soccer team, we started to become close. She was closer to my sister than me (and i was quite jealous), but during college we spent a summer counseling together, and that sealed the deal! She's been my best friend since-which is why i feel so awful that i didn't call her!

So Jaime, this is my public and sincere apology, knowing that birthdays are important to you, and that it must have hurt (even though you say it didn't) that i didn't call! But I love you SOOO much, and I hope that this next year brings happiness and blessings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel,
I love you more than a missed birthday call, I just love to watch you squirm! Thanks for the public apology, and for payback i want you to put the hottest picture you have of me up so all the single guys out there who read your blog can see my picture! PS--Becca, you still owe me a Birthday call, email, or public apology!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah rachel, ps, read the comment that i left under the "My Sis" Blog from the other day...feeling even guiltier yet! HAHAHAHA, i love you!