Thursday, September 22, 2005

Attention all Nicholas Sparks Fans!


Just reminding all my Nicholas Sparks fans that his new book will be out October 18! Can't wait! I've been dying to read this sequel and see just what Jeremy Marsh will do! I know, I know, I'm a nerd....

Mike has the day off tomorrow, and I'm sure we will spend the whole day practicing for the song we are singing in the wedding on Saturday because we always do everything last minute!

Oh, and one last thing... did anyone watch Lost last night? HOLY CRAP! If you did, I'd love to hear your take on it.... night, ya'll

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
becca said...

so rach, are you gonna get me the new nicholas sparks book for me for your's and mike's anniversary. cause that would be GREATLY appriciated! thanks babe. YOU DA BEST. ps...i need your address asap for cb. call me tonight. love ya sis

becca said...

oh, by the way..could you write a blog about me something. thanks...i prefer a good picture of myself in there. too. thanks!

Amy said...

I cannot wait till this book comes out! I wish I had more time to read because I know once it comes out thats all I'm going to want to do.