Friday, June 05, 2009

It's Hard to Remember...

Was she really THAT little?




Where is that little baby who fit so perfectly in the nape of my neck?
Who would gaze around for hours, just taking in the world?
Who HATED baths but LOVED getting her diaper changed?
Who would snuggle next to me all night?

When did that little baby grow up to be so big?



Now she's my little girl who gets harder and harder to fit in my arms.
Who never stops and always explores the world.
Who LOVES baths but HATES getting her diaper changed?
Who would much rather her own bed to mine?

IT. GOES. TOO. FAST.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

thanks for the reminder... to slow down and appreciate each day! she is still a doll... but you know that. :) love you Rach!

Beth said...

Aw, it does go by fast. :(

I love how in the first picture, in her little tiny baby face, you can still see those Harmony eyes - taking in every little thing! What a cutie!

Michelle Stockton said...

I am appreciating each moment right along side of you. You put into words what I wonder each day.