Thursday, December 20, 2007

One Month Old!




My baby girl is growing up, and I don't know how I feel about it! I want her to stay my tiny peanut forever! I look back at the pictures of the day we brought her home, and she looks so different now. She is getting bigger, chubbier, and looking more and more like her father every minute.

We are loving this holiday season with her. It's been a little hectic trying to get ready for Christmas with her here, but in the same sense, I love watching her stare at the lights on the christmas tree, and to watch christmas movies as she falls asleep in my arms. There is nothing better.

She and I are starting to get on a routine together. It's nice to know how my day is going to go with her- although she does like to throw me some curve balls every once and a while. The girl is a monster when it comes to eating! I'm surprised that she isn't chubbier than she is!

Can't wait to spend the holidays with my family! Miss everyone so much!

6 comments:

Amy said...

she looks exactly like Mike, its kind of scary and he must be so insanely proud. Can't wait to see you

becca said...

probably the cutest picture ever!!! i can't wait to see her. ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How precious honey! Like Becca, I can't wait to see her! She is changing - and growing so fast!! You guys are coming on Christmas Day, right? I assume you have services Christmas Eve? Talk to you on the weekend. Love you, Mom

Michelle Stockton said...

What a sweet, precious picture of your gift from God!

Aimee said...

We are so happy to have had the chance to visit with you guys for a bit and meet Miss Harmony Joy - what a little princess!! I love her so much... I just can't imagine what it will be like when it's our turn! We are so thankful for you & Mike and love our times spent together. Have a wonderful time with your family this week - and we'll see you on Wednesday! :) LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

The Barretts said...

Wow..a month already! What a great picture!