Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A gift for my daughter!

Last night our friends Ashley and Ryan took us out for a celebration dinner, and when I opened the car door, I was greated with a beautiful diaper cake! It has not only tons of diapers in it, but lots of other little goodies for her! I was SOOOO excited! It's so wierd to see all this pink stuff- it's totally settled in that I'm going to have a daughter in 4 months, and I cannot stop smiling! Mike and I had a celebration breakfast together after the appointment, and as we did, we talked names. I'm pretty sure we've picked one, but no one will know until she comes! You guys have to be surprised about something!!!



Isn't it so beautiful!!



The little slippers were my favorite! It's hard to believe I'll have a baby so little that her feet will fit in them!

5 comments:

becca said...

we've got two blogs in one week! Thank you baby girl! :)

those booties are so cute...these four months won't go by fast enough

Anonymous said...

Your "daughter"... wow!! It must be such a trip to say that word :) I can't wait to meet her - and hopefully we'll get to see you guys before then ;) Have a great 4th of July!

Anonymous said...

Hi hon.....glad to see Becca can read YOUR blogs - but isn't very good about updating hers! Come on Becca! ha!
Such a darling gift for you - you will have to tell us if you dont' want so much pink eh?? Hope you guys are having a good 'holiday' - able to relax a bit and enjoy. No fireworks here tonight - too rainy. See you on the weekend! Friday noon? Love, Mom

Megan said...

Yay! Rach, you look so beautiful! It was so nice talking to you the other night...can't wait to see you soon! Know you're in my thoughts and prayers during this very special time...enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

As long as you don't name the girl Kemper...