Monday, July 02, 2007

And the Verdict is......

GIRL!!!!!

Yay mom, Sarah and Carrie for getting it right!

This morning we went to the doctor's, and about two minutes into the ultrasound she announced it was a girl. I truly was shocked. I thought for sure it was a boy, and obiviously so did many of you! My mouth dropped open when she told us. Mike grabbed my hand and we both got a little misty eyed- not because we were sad, but because our baby finally had an identity. I can stop calling my baby "it" and can say "she". Wierd! Exciting! I feel like I'm in a dream! I'm having a baby girl! AHHHHH!!!



My doctor said I should have known it was a girl because i showed up in pink from head to toe! Here's me after we got home from the clinic.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew I called it correctly when I gave you that outfit ;) We are super excited for you guys!! You look so cute with your little belly and I can't wait to see you guys sometime soon. Love you and congratulations :)

Carrie said...

YEAH for a girl! Girls are great!!

You are looking more and more beautiful as that belly grows.

I will be praying for you guys and your DAUGHTER!!

Amy said...

You look adorable! So excited. Cant wait to see you in two weeks. Love you.... and don't worry I know you called me before John :)

Anonymous said...

Well, either way you know I'd been excited and happy for you - but I can SO see you guys with a girl! Continue to take care of yourselves - and am so excited about having ALL MY girls home this weekend! I know it will be busy with the wedding, but will be glad to have you around! See you soon! Love, Mom

becca said...

i hope she looks like me!!! :)

this picture is beautiful. I can't wait to see you this weekend...

Bethany said...

How exciting!! Makes it even a bit more real eh? :)

The Barretts said...

Yayayyayay!! Girls are so special. I'm happy I was right! ;)

You're looking fabulous by the way!

Ashley said...

YAY!!!! so happy, rach!

Anonymous said...

Tiff just told me you were pregnant...congrats! We miss you guys a lot. Hope everything is going well. Love, Mark and Melanie Borow