Friday, November 11, 2005

Zathura

Mike has Fridays off, and to brighten my spirits a little, he treated me to a day of going to the movies, dinner, and a little Christmas shopping. I wanted to see Pride and prejudice, but it only comes out in select theatres today, and apparently no theatres were selected in Pittsburgh....grrr. So we tossed a coin between Chicken Little and this new movie that came out today called Zathura. It's like an outerspace version of Jumanji. The previews looked cute, so we thought, hey, lets check it out. BIG mistake. Huge.

We're pretty sure the movie has no plot. There were some mini plots that kept you occupied for a few minutes, but nothing to write home about. And the last 15 minutes of the movie we didn't really see all of because the movie reel went haywire, and the alignment of the movie moved up about a foot and a half, and all the heads were chopped off. Totally lame, and extremely annoying. Two thumbs way down. The ONLY good thing about the movie was the little boy- he was so cute.

I'm embarking back into the world of Sears Portrait Studio tomorrow, so I'd appreciate some prayer. I'm having a hard time trying to make a decision about staying or leaving, and I've been pretty upset about the whole thing. Poor Mike has to deal with my mood swings, so you can pray for him too! I'll keep you all posted about it all.

2 comments:

becca said...

you are always in my prayers, sorry about the movie, i told you to see chicken little!!! thanks for the warning about the movie though.

call me when you get the chance, kristen is with me this weekend so we can help cheer you up.

Amy said...

It was so great to see you! You made my week. I'm praying for you and for your job situation. You need to do whats best for you though Rach. Love you! miss you already