Friday, November 04, 2005

I'm sorry I've been so neglectful with my blogging! Life has thrown me a few curve balls this past week or so.... i hurt my back at work (where's Kurt when I need him!), and I now have to go to Therapy 4 times a week- it's a total waste of my time. I've been working a ton (and it stinks cuz I hate my job), and this week I came down with the WORST case of the flu EVER. Plus I've barely seen Mike this week, so I've been bumming. So needless to say, I haven't had much time to get on the internet.

But enough of my whining and ranting...

I got the chance to play with my new camera this past weekend. Our friends, Nate and Natasha, got married last Friday, and they asked if I could take some pictures. Of course I jumped at it cuz I love to do it, and the pictures turned out well. I still need to figure out my camera a little bit more, but overall, I'm pleased. I posted a few for you all to see. Enjoy!

Hope all is well with you all!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hon....so glad you are feeling better and on the mend! Be patient with your back recovery - it may take a while but so important you get it ALL better so it doesn't act up again. You have some very nice pictures posted of your friends - you may just make a pretty decent photographer some day! eh? Ha! You sure got so many compliments of the action shots you took of Josh's soccer game! Have a great day - love to hear from you by phone too! Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Kurt is in CO living it up? Forget therapy, go to a chiropractor and actually get fixed. But remember, you're more responsible for your health than the health care provider... be proactive and don't let yourself get to the point of being sick and bed ridden due to pain and illness. How many times do I have to lecture you, ha? remember, health doesn't come in a pill, your body was created to heal itself, take care of it.

Kurtis