Monday, February 25, 2008

3 month update

Time for an update!

Harmony is officially 3 months (14 weeks) old! Holy Cow! In the past month she has had some milestones.

1. She rolled over! she was having some belly time with mike, and she rolled from her belly to her back! I missed it tho!!! I was brushing my teeth and getting ready for bed when Mike yelled from the bedroom that she rolled over. I came running in just in time to see her go from her back to her belly! I couldn't believe it. She hasn't done it since, but she did do it!!!

2. My mother taught her how to blow bubbles! Thanks ma! Now she is the drool queen because all she does is spit bubbles out! She thinks she is soo funny when she does it too.

3. She is kinda sorta starting to mimic. As I said, my mom taught her how to blow bubbles because harmony would stare intently at her and then a couple seconds later Harmony would do it. And if you make certain noises, she seems to imitate them. Not sure if she is really mimicking or if I'm just making it up....

4. She is very active. She loves to stand on my lap and exercise her legs. She giggles all the time now, and is very alert. We are watching her personality grow in front of our very eyes, and it's just crazy. I feel like I say it all the time, but I can't believe how fast she is growing....

The little munch-kin is getting restless, so i must sign off. But I leave you with a very special picture. Her aunt Becca has not seen Harmony in many many weeks, and I can tell that it's very hard on her. So for a special treat, I decided to post this pic just for her. I hope you like it Bec.


11 comments:

Matt and Megan said...

Rach,

Thanks for the update and adorable picture! What aunt wouldn't LOVE that photo!

Glad to hear your family is doing so well! Hope to see you again soon!

Ashley said...

awwwwwww!!!! love that smile. can't wait to see that smile (AND YOU) in real life!

becca said...

she loves me!!! she really loves me!!!

that picture is so precious rachel. something i will keep for ever and ever. but know it is not only harmony that i miss.... i miss you so much. isn't being apart supposed to get easier the longer we do it...not harder!?!?!? miss you more than ever.

Amy said...

Aww I love the picture, I am still waiting for a picture of her in one of my onesies * I do have a birthday coming up* Cant wait to see you again soon. And we are still looking for a house for you because I dont want to experience that little girls life in pictures

Aimee said...

What a face! :) Thanks for the update - we love reading about how Miss Harmony is growing. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon. Did you get my message from last night? LOVE YOU ALL!!

Anonymous said...

Always love to see how she changes - and grows up! Can't believe she is 3 mos already! And I love to be around to teach her 'new tricks'!!! Hope we can see her (and y'all) often and that we aren't strangers to her! Love that precious smile too! Love, Grammie

The Barretts said...

Isn't it fun to watch them grow?! What a sweet pic. Are you getting much sleep these days?

My name is Heather. said...

i don't know about you, but i do it all for the Nukie

Nathan Goss said...

is it wrong that we know more about people these days via blogs than we do in person?

Nathan Goss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hold on just a second!!! Where is the "Aunt Allison is my favorite" picture?! Not fair!!!