Thursday, October 11, 2007

A Summer of Pictures

So I've been going through a lot of my pictures from this past year, trying to choose some of my favorites for my new website that will be going up in the next month or so, and thought it would be fun to show you some of them. Some pictures I've already posted, and some I haven't. So I hope you enjoy all of them. The pictures are of:

1. Bethany and Aarom
2. Rob and Jesse
3. Matt and Meg
4. Matt and Beth
5. Rachel's senior pics
6. Nate and Kaila

Enjoy!




















6 comments:

Aimee said...

A new website? Will the url still be the same? Hope you guys are enjoying your anniversary together :) We left you a fun message on your cell. Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Glad to see I made the cut! Can't wait to keep partnering up, you're amazing! Love you babe!

becca said...

your talent will never cease to amaze me. now move to rochester and we can get this picture party started!

Amy said...

thats right I agree with Becca

Anonymous said...

Rachel, those are absolutely beautiful! I LOVE the one of the bridal party with the black/white combinations - absolutely stunning! Agree with Becca too -- need to move to Rochester (oh maybe for other reasons, but having you ALL within a couple hrs from 'home' would be oh so nice!) Continue to take care of yourself and that precious grand daughter! Love you, Mom

becca said...

we need a new prego picture pronto