Friday, August 24, 2007

Matt and Meg

I personally have never photographed a more expressive couple than Matt and Meg! The way they looked at each other all day long oozed (yes, i know it's a funny word, but it's true) love and passion, and it moved me every time I saw it. But not only was it an emotional wedding for me, but one that brought so much laughter. Thank you Pete George! He was up to his antics again, and I laughed so hard!

Here are some pics from the day! Love you, Matt and Meg!










6 comments:

Aimee said...

Beautiful shots, Rach! Where was this wedding? Hope you're feeling well and looking forward to the weekend. Talk to you soon!

Amy said...

Yay it's about time. I miss you. What am I going to do this winter when you arent up here every other weekend

Ashley said...

so beautiful rach, not like i expected anything less. can't wait to see you this weekend... love you!

Ashley said...

this NEXT weekend, I should say ;)

Andrea said...

They look great! I want to see a picture of the fat matron of honor... ha ha ha!

-Andrea (aka, the fat matron of honor)

Anonymous said...

Matt and Meg were definitely oozing! And I was up to antics. Thanks for making me smile before every picture! You and your sister could be professional twins!
Your favorite Best Man ever.