Thursday, January 12, 2012

11 month picture

I am fully aware of 2 things:

1. I haven't blogged in a long long time. It's the product of a very very long wedding season in which every single time I was at my computer, I was editing, emailing, uploading, and downloading all things weddings. Now that I have a 4 month hiatis, I can catch up on even reading blogs, let along writing my own. Thanks for your patience, friends.

2. My daughter is going to be turning one on Saturday, and I am JUST posting her 11 month picture. All I can say is IT'S BEEN THAT KIND OF MONTH. Sickness ran rampant in the Shipman home for weeks (and poor M is battling a nasty cold when I took this picture, so excuse her sad smile), but we are all healthy. FINALLY.


I plan on writing a long post about Makaela's first year of life once I finally take that last 12 month picture and post it, but for now I leave you with a picture of my sweet baby girl.




No comments: