Friday, February 26, 2010

Around the House

A snowy day is the perfect time to get out the camera and capture LIFE at the Shipman home. And it's a good life.


Mike painted the fireplace white. We love it. It really stands out now.

Harmony bouncing around the house in her pj's.

a view of the snow from our front door.

this one just makes me smile.

she's very serious when it comes to coloring

She's a wild one. :-)

Little bubba wanting so badly to go outside and chase squirrels.

This is my house on our Friday's off. What's your house look like?

6 comments:

Amy said...

When did he paint the fireplace? I was just there? It looks awesome. Glad you're enjoying your snowy day in

Unknown said...

the house looks great...but you forgot to take a picture of Harmony's room! :)

glad you had a better week, you're an amazing mom, friend and wife...you gotta give yourself more credit!

And you know that I'll take Harmony whenever you need a break!

LOVE visiting on a weekly basis!

Rachel said...

I'm waiting till that dang tree comes so i can put that up and get pics. When it comes I'm calling you and we'll put it up! we started the room together, we'll finish it.

And yes, I'm more that ready for another visit!

Matt and Megan said...

You've inspired me! I started taking pictures to capture my snowy day today too. I'll post soon. Congrats on the new house...it looks beautiful!

becca said...

my house on this lazy friday would look just as great if i had harmony visiting me :)

Amy Will said...

your home looks lovely! just caught up a little on your blog. I so love seeing your photos. What an amazing artist you are!