Wednesday, October 08, 2008

My Favorite Season

Even though Harmony was born in November, I still consider this her first Fall season, and I am loving every second of her exploring all things autumn. And of course, I am trying to document as much as I can. Here are some pictures I took


This is her a couple weekends ago at my parents house- her first time playing in the leaves.


I am at my parents house this week while Mike is gone on a Staff Retreat, and while they were at work, Jaime and I took Harmony to Pumpkinville for the afternoon to let her explore. We took her out to a pumpkin patch to play, and she had so much fun walking (yes, I said walking!! She learned last week, and as soon as I get a video of it on my camera, I will post it) around and climbing on pumpkins. There was so much to do- they had a corn maze, hay rides, haunted houses, treats, crafts, and petting zoos. We had a BLAST! Here are some pictures from the day:






6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh i love your new background its so festive. And I cant get over how absolutely adorable those pictures are. Now you're going to have to get more of those frames.

Aimee said...

These pictures are awesome! Glad you were able to take her to Pumpkinville :) I still can't believe she's walking already - that girl is way ahead of the game!! Hope you're keeping up with her :) Love you.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Barb

Bethany said...

Those are some extremely precious pictures. She's the cutest! :)

My name is Heather. said...

what a big girl! wow, i can't believe it's almost been a year!

Aimee said...

FYI - I tagged you in my latest blog posting. Check it out... it's pretty fun and won't take much time :)