Monday, October 13, 2008

Finally got a video!

She has been walking for over a week now, and has gotten quite good at it. I've been meaning to get a video for a while, but in the midst of the move I couldn't find it. But at three in the morning it came to me and I finally am able to show you how well she walks!

She has also learned a new trick from her grammie- when you say "SO BIG" she puts her hands high in the air. We've been trying to get her to perfect it for weeks and now she does it all the time!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, that's fantastic! So not only is she walking but she's doing "so big" at the same time! What a talented little girl! Can't wait to hang out again!

My name is Heather. said...

aww, so cute. i think i can get becca to copy that! see you soon my dear.

becca said...

how can you love something so small with such a big love...man oh man...