Monday, April 21, 2008

Denis would be proud



In the last month or so, Harmony has increasingly shown interest in the piano. We've gone over to our Pastor's house (where they have a beautiful grand piano), and Harmony won't keep her eyes off of it. She's actually fallen asleep a couple times while Steve (our pastor) played for her. So Mike and I decided we needed one in our house. We looked for used ones, but found nothing we liked. We were at a friend's place one evening, and we mentioned we wanted one, and he let us borrow his for a bit to see if we would actually use it.




Harmony LOVES it! Mike plays for her, and she reaches out to play too. Sometimes she content enough with putting her hands on his, and just watches. It's so cute!

7 comments:

Beth said...

Those are two really great pictures!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Maybe those long fingers will help make a good piano player! She sure has a great uncle to teach her!....oh, and auntie too! Trust you are both getting back into routine again. How is Harmony sleeping at night? Miss you both!

Amy said...

love it. She is so stinkin cute

Matt and Megan said...

These pictures are so precious Rach! Thanks for sharing!

Aimee said...

Well, I can't speak for Denis... but I'm certainly a proud auntie! :) I love the awestruck look on her face - just priceless. Hope you're enjoying having that piano. I'm jealous! I've wanted one for a long time - maybe soon...

Michelle Stockton said...

Rachel, that is so precious! Don't they just amaze you!!?

Anonymous said...

I just have to tell you that I just looked at Jaime's blog of Harmony eating the watermellon - oh my gosh - is that funny or what!!? I showed it to Dad and he even watched it twice! She is so precious! How is she doing with cereal? Love you, Mom