Saturday, May 05, 2007

Larry and Andrea

I wish I had a good excuse as to why i haven't blogged in a while... but I don't. But in my defense, pregnancy (Yes, for those of you who my not know, I'm PREGNANT! AHH! 13 weeks today) has been kicking my butt, and I'm moving a little slow these days. So I'm using that as my excuse.

Moving on, after many requests, I'm posting some pics from Larry and Andrea's wedding (who are two of the sweetest people I've photographed). Here are a few I decided to share.




The Cute Couple



Now, I probably took about 10 shots of this picture, and this is the only one where Adam is KIND OF being serious. Those Moore Boys.... a handful I tell ya.


This may look a little....strange to those who don't know what is going on... but in actuality, the bridesmaids are trying to bustle Andrea's dress as she patiently waits. It took them a while, but they got it!


Had to put in a picture of John actually smiling. Out of all the shots I took of he and Larry, this is the only one where he looked like he didn't have his grumpy pants on. It's a wonder that I got him to smile at all since I was his unfavorite Freer at the moment.


This is one of my favorite pics of the day. What a handsome ( and high maitnence) bunch.


The beautiful bridesmaids.


I put this picture on because I think it's so funny how Larry looks like he is TOTALLY checking out a bridesmaid.


Dad had a hard time letting go of his little girl. He was such a sweetheart the whole day. LOVED him.


I love this pic, and I will fully admit that I didn't take it. Becca did. Good work, sis.

6 comments:

The Barretts said...

First of all, CONGRATS!!! We are sooo excited for you guys!

Secondly, great pics. I really love the bridesmaids dresses too!

Amy said...

Great pictures Rach...as always. So wonderful to see you so much lately. Can't wait for this summer

becca said...

YEAH RACH! thanks for posting pics! they really came out great. come back to see me again SOON! I LOVE YOU!!!!

Ashley said...

gorgeous rach! miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hi hon.....good to see some of the pictures from the wedding - great job! It is about time to see something different - from your busy schedule! How are you feeling? I can't wait to be a proud grandma -- take care of the both of you! Love, Mom

Larry said...

Rachel, I was definitely checking out Sundi. We have a problem. anytime we are in pictures together we dont behave. I have hundreds of them just like that!!

AWESOME JOB... AWESOME!