Thursday, June 07, 2012

Justin and Jen

I was looking forward to this wedding.  Really really looking forward to it.  I stinkin love these two people, and their families. I was so thankful that they chose me to be a part of their wedding.  

The day went perfect.  Beautiful weather, big blue sky, and a gorgeous venue.  I'm sure the men who were in suits would have liked it to be a little cooler (I always feel bad for them), but at least you guys looked so handsome!

The ceremony was beautiful.  The wedding party was a BLAST. The reception was beautiful.  Boy did their guests DANCE!!!  I've never seen such a hopping dance floor!  I left the reception feeling very blessed and honored to have been in on the anticipation, the jokes, and the intimate moments.  Love you two crazy kids!!!




















1 comment:

Jen said...

I love everything about this. I am soo happy that you were there for every moment of the day!!