Wednesday, May 02, 2012

RachelAnn Photography | New Album Company!

One of the products that I offer my wedding clients is a coffee table book- they choose their favorite images to go into the book, and then I put the book together in a way that best tells the story of their day.  It's A LOT of work, and I will fully admit that it's not my favorite thing to do.  But I LOVE how they turn out.  I usually do my own design work in Photoshop, but it was taking me so so long to make each spread, and it was really frustrating.

So during the trade show at WPPI, I made it my mission to find a company that would help me have a better work flow AND not cost me an arm and a leg.

And I was so lucky to find a place that not only do I love their products, book choices, and album making program, but I also loved how awesome their prices were! Now I don't dread making the books anymore!  Wooo Hoooo!

 lay flat pages
 linen pages
 awesome color
 tons of pre made templates as well as options for designing your own
 thick cover with durable binding
each comes in a free, custom fit gift box
  Seriously. Awesome. 

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Which company is this? (Sorry if I missed it in the blog!) I use mypublisher.com for books, but I'd love to try out this one sometime...