Monday, January 22, 2007

Fun In the Sun!

Guess what folks! I have some good news for all you bloggers out there! I have my own computer now! That means I'll be able to write a lot more! Woo Hoo! So this is my official first blog on the new mac (loving it by the way).

I've had many requests to see some pics from my vacation...and not just pictures of the wedding. So I thought I'd start with our first day there.



We woke up early and grabbed our boogie boards and headed to the beach!


Aaron tried some surfing, but the waves just weren't big enough to do it well.


Mike took a really creative picture of our balcony.


Rain or shine, Mike was out in the water!


This is what we looked at every morning when we woke. BEAUTIFUL!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe you got your own Mac. I am so jealous, but excited for you. I expect atleast a blog a week!! Let me know about that weekend in Feb I called you about

Anonymous said...

Well you are alive!!! eh?? I've tried calling, e-mailing and txting you for the past week and no replies!! Just wanted to know how things are going - and such. Glad to hear you got your computer - did you get the photo program too? I'll be anxious to see how it works and what you can do for special effects with it! Nice to see some pictures of your vacation too - sure looked nice! Is this next weekend when you go to Las Vegas? Love to talk to you sometime! Mom

becca said...

you said you have the new mac...as in the mac book pro, or just a power book??!?!?! cause if you have the mac book pro...i am insanely jealous! :)

Amy said...

I think its about time you started your own photography web site.

Rachel said...

I'm tryin my hardest, Amy.... I never knew how much money a good site costs.

Unknown said...

Hey babe...we can talk about websites...i've created some low key ones of my own for work, but they don't have anything to do with photography so hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...maybe we can talk about it, if you ever call me! I still love you.