Monday, December 18, 2006

A New Addition!

Say hello to Kemper Shipman!!! He's my Christmas gift from Mike, and he is the most wonderful puppy ever! I was SOO surprised when this little ball of fur was put onto my lap last night, and I instantly fell in love!!!

We named him Kemper because Mike has always loved that name, but our family and friends have made so much fun of it that we decided to give our new baby puppy the name instead. And it suits him very well. Mike is SO adorable with him. I'm pretty sure Kemper is going to be daddy's little boy because he runs to Mike whenever he comes in the room!

You'll all have to come down and cuddle with him yourself, and you'll see how wonderful he is!


He was exploring our house, and got into our Christmas gifts!


Isn't he so adorable! I just love him so much!


Here he is a cuddled up with Mike in our bed. He fell right asleep once he got near daddy!


Baby Boy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just for the record, I like the name Kemper!!!!! I hope you can come up with another creative and highly intelligent name for your first born.
see ya soon
dj jr

becca said...

ohmygosh he is the cutest puppy i have ever seen. i love him already. welcome to the family kemper! you can call me AUNT becca! :)

i love you and i can't wait to see you guys next week.

love ya

The Barretts said...

HOW CUTE IS HE!??!!? Seriously, I just want to cuddle with that puppy! What a great Christmas gift! SOooooooooooo cute!

Amy said...

He is adorable Rach, I cant wait to see him. I love that you named him Kemper!

Anonymous said...

Hi hon.....I do agree that he looks like a darling puppy - so cute! How is he doing with the training? Sorry, that is my big concern with a puppy in that beautiful new home - and new carpets! I hope he catches on quickly and does train quickly too - you remember how stupid that puppy we had the summer we moved here - and how quickly he was gone! I know you guys have lots of love to give him - don't spoil him TOO much! Do enjoy and wish you could bring him here for us to see! Travel Safe - and see you in a couple of day. Lots of love, Mom